Comedy beCAUSEFebruary 14, 2014
featuring up and coming talent at Alberta Bair Theater where there's no such thing as too many laughs!
Yearly CalendarCheck It Out!
It's packed with activities to join in on!
Child Abuse & Neglect Prevention
- Therapy - adults/youth/children/family
- Neuropsychological evaluations - parent/children
- Clinical case management
- Parent/child interaction assessments/play therapy
- Foster and adoptive family supports
- Incarcerated parent/child relationship services
Self-sufficiency skill building
Community Partnership Services
- Interdisciplinary team staffing/Service coordination
- Accountability in outcomes
- Dedicated to Best Practices
- Commitment to collaboration & systems improvements
- Community awareness/Training
- Trauma-informed child victim forensic interview services
Currently in DevelopmentYou can help make these valuable services a reality in our community:
"Safety and security don't just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment." -Nelson Mandela
Providers! Make a housing referral today!
The Center for Children and Families proudly offers the only child-centered, sober, supportive housing in Yellowstone County designed specifically for families involved with Child Protective Services (CPS).